sunnuntai 2. joulukuuta 2012

Pieces of my life..

Have you seen Celebration Day already? No? Well go and buy it right away, then. It's awesome. There's nothing much else to say about it. They played well, Jason suits to the band really great, Jimmy is as cute as always and.. Robert's voice.. is still wonderful. He can still sing all the Zep songs that go so high and I couldn't sing them now even I'm teenage girl.. If you don't believe me, then check out Kashmir (it's far better version than on the album):

 
No words.
 
I've been freaking out about two books; Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. I mean, they've been written over 120 years ago, but they don't sound old. The issues and the persons are not old or fake. That was pretty cool to notice. If you don't ave anything to read, I highly recommend you to check the books out.
I also watched Clockwork Orange yesterday.. I don't know what to think about it. The film was terrifying and weird and amazing. When Alex got to prison and to treatment I just wanted to cry all the time because I felt so sorry for him. Of course he was a criminal but when they played Beethoven to him at treatment I almost changed the channel because it was so horrible to watch. I somehow loved Alex's character and felt so sick when people were using him.. horrible film but I loved it anyway. Like every other Stanley Kubrick film. They're so detailed that you hate them but love them anyway. But his films are definitely for the ones who are sensitive.
 
 
 
And a reminder; today's the last day to vote for the band to Rock N' Roll Hall Of Fame because the result of the vote comes out tomorrow, the 3rd of December.Go here and vote for the band which you think sould get the nomination this year: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/vote-for-the-2013-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-inductees-20121004 
(thank you to all who vote for Rush <3)
 
To the end: 10 days to The Hobbit film! It'll be in cinemas on 12th of December, so get your tix on time and go to see it! I love The Lord Of The Rings and when I realized it's Martin Freeman who's acting Bilbo I was getting crazy.. This is just wonderful. Hobbit is good as a book too, and I'm sure the film is going to be great, because the team is much the same as in The Lord Of The Rings. I can't wait.. ♥
 
Happy December to all of you!  
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti