torstai 4. elokuuta 2011

Scary monsters and super creeps ♥

Where does the time go?! It goes on and on and on, and makes me crazy. I didn't do anything on summer holiday, and two weeks later I should go back to school. Life isn't fair.  But now you'll see something VERY rare and even weird; me without makeup or flatted hair. Usually I make my hair every morning with flat iron, but when we were sleepover at house of Korppunen (can find from Twitter with that name), I just dried my hair... I just don't like natural curls, 'cause they're so damn difficult to control.

This is how I look if someone would steal my flat iron. Can't see Kurt from behind my hand. Fail. : /

 Anyway, I think my summer has been quite full of art. Not just music; I fell in love with painting again. I just couldn't find black paint from anywhere 'cause the nearby bookshop with sold painting stuff too decided to quit. Last week I borrowed some albums from library and my friend, and I was shopping at TopTen (wonder..)

I bought season 5 of House the day after I had heard it's on sell now on TopTen.
And look what else I found from sale box; Hanoi Rocks: Two steps from the move.
Happy child :3


I found these behind my books or somewhere, and realized that my dad had bought these for me.
I couldn't believe that from him, his own music taste is so different compared to mine. 
I think I should thank him.   

I borrowed Andy McCoy's album and Velvet Revolver's album from library and Linkin Park from Korppunen. ♥
And I fell in love with Andy, to his music and paintings. I saw few in some newspaper and I loved the style of the paintings - little bit like of tattoos or graffitis, colorful modern art. Love love love ♥ His music is by the way more blues than I exepted; somehow "Unconditional Love" brought Janis Joplin to my mind.   

I decided to decorate my room again = change the place of wallpapers. The real color of wall is light yellow, with some flowers, and I hate it. But is it morally wrong to put Hanoi Rocks and Mötley Crüe wallpapers to same wall, if I love Hanoi Rocks about 1000 times more?   

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti