sunnuntai 20. marraskuuta 2011

Dysfunctional professional

Time goes by.. I was yesterday in Vaasa, shopping with my friends. I love to collect mugs, now I have Mötley Crüe mug too. And I'm always wonderin why my mom's friends look at me weird if they are at our house and I have set the table and made coffee..

Anyway, actually I decided to make a post 'cause I've bought so much new albums (and waiting still few for coming).. First, I've been waiting that Andy McCoy's Building on Tradition to TopTen from August. I ordered that album to there, and yesterday the sales clerk said it's not coming at all. Same answer about Dead Boys' album too. I gotta order them from somewhere else. Fuck, I waited almost half year for nothing.

But let that not to depress us too much.
'Cause even if you don't have enough money for food, you have always money for buying few albums. And I your house's on fire, save the most important (=albums) first. That's my aphorism of life.

From upper line, left to right:
Def Leppard: Pyromania (great 80's sound, from levykauppa Äx)
Backyard Babies: Them XX (that was fn' collection, which I didn't notice on time.. but it's good, better that I thought. From levykauppa Äx)
The Doors: The Doors (I love that.. from Levykauppa Äx)
Down:
Mötley Crue: Dr. Feelgood (from levykauppa Äx)
Michael Monroe: Another night in the sun (from TopTen, that's the first live album I've ever bought on perpous.. Recorded at Tavastia in 2010)

Look what I found today! We were meeting our granny and we stopped in Seinäjoki Anttila.. And there was T. Rex Rocks! collection with only 5€ ! Sad that Marc Bolan died in 1977, I'd like to see this band live.. (as well as Led Zeppelin, original GN'R etc.)

Well yeah, that kind of stuff this time. This became quite short but anyways.. bye <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti