torstai 8. joulukuuta 2011

Snowed in at the Wheeler's Street

Hello to all of you who got lost in the web and somehow ended up in my blog ♥  Accidents are sometimes the best what can happen in your life, remember that.

This time has been.. rushing aroud all the time. I haven't bought any X -mas presents yet.. I need to go shopping, I suppose. Independence Day is nice one more day off from school in December, but I hate to ad in magazines how every stars (especially all who live/lived before abroad) are telling how they watch "Tuntematon Sotilas" or listen to Finlandia on each 6th of December. 'Cause the reality is, they don't give a fuck about Independence Day, I can say that by the experience. I don't care about it. Of course it's nice that Finland isn't part of Russia or something but still, nevermind. Here's nothing to be proud of. Sorry all you Finland -fans, I just got to say that.

I heard horrible news about.. two weeks ago. Slash wrote in Twitter that the film director Ken Russell had died. I didn't think that he would lie or anything but that wasn't written in any magazine. So today, when I read Helsingin Sanomat, there was told, that Ken Russel had died on 27th of November. Slash was right. I man, of course, he had heard to news so much before.. News seem to go slowly accross the Atlantic ocean. Anyway, R.I.P Ken Russell.

Yeah, it's snowing here. It snowed when I walked home from school, and snow flakes were huge. Seriously, about 5-7 cm, like little plates : 3
Cute, but they got my hair wet. It's curly now. Damn. Where's my flat iron?

I'm a snow dictator and this is my army >: )

By the way, sign this please: http://www.wwf.se/merfisk
To save the fish of Baltic Sea and stop overfishing from there. Thnx (:

This became quite short post, 'cause I really don't have time to write any longer. I'll try to get more freetime to write here more, I promise. At last at X -mas, I'll write more. But for now, bye. <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti