keskiviikko 14. maaliskuuta 2012

So alone

Bullying and teasing at schools are one of the most horrible thing in the world. It can happen to anyone, and it can end to suicide. Do you want that? I've been seeing and experienceing bullying and teasing for last nine years in school, so this is for all the people who've been bullied too. Usually, older students bully youngers. I wanted to write this, 'cause bullying is something I'm really fucking fed up with. I wish that bullied people could pull theirselves together. You know, you don't need to listen to your bullies. They're assholes and hicks, who justt want to show their idiotism to all world. They don't know, who you are, and they don't know how you've ended up to that place.

So don't listen to 'em. I'm so shy person, and I hate performing on the stage. I think it's partly because I've been bullied too, long time ago. Learn to fight (not literalry, violence isn't allowed! Ok, only lightsabers are!) and not to care about those people. If they laugh at you, you'll laugh at them and kick their asses! 
 
The big ones should take care of little ones. 
 Hey come on, they know it in heavy metal world too. So why not in the schools?

(By the way, the little guy in the photo is Ronnie James Dio :3)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti