keskiviikko 6. heinäkuuta 2011

Indian party in the middle of Tallin?

Now I could tell about our Tallin trip.. We travelled there by ship (what else?) with those hundreds of finnish booze tourists, which wasn't cool at all. Maybe somebody can understand why I don't like to speak finnish in Tallinn, after seeing those drunk idiots on the ship. And how a middle age, fat woman who has wenty boxes of booze and beer with her, dare to whine about russian car driver?

And, about the post name, we really actually saw some Hare Krishna (do they write it like that?) thing in the middle of Tallinn. There were a lot people and one dude who was singing the Hare Krishna song, just like in TV serie Pasila. In Tallinn. Let me say; weird.

We also visited in modern art museum KUMU in Tallinn. It wasn't as boring as I expected Estonian modern art to be. There were lot of stuff about times of Soviet Union, which wasn't a miracle, but also many different art works of other things.


Dark room which was full of beautiful shining Earths.

Yeah I know it's Lenin, but I like that.. is it red sun? And from down corner, where are the buildings, style is like from Monty Python animations, at least in my mind.

You should be afraid of squirrels.
I didn't even see any. Fail. Or lie.

I know my hair's from ass but I hope you'll forgive me.

Tallinn at the night time.

We were in Tallin two nights as I've said thousand times already, and then we went back to Helsinki. There we visited modern art museum Kiasma, here some pics of that.

There were photos of many important African of African- American people, here's photos of Martin Luther King Jr. Baptist priest who talked about black and white equality and fought against rasism. He was shot dead in 1968, when he was only 39 years old.  

Protest against vaccines, as I thought it was. There was a video about it, like about many other things. One video was about genocide of Rwanda, that made me almost cry.


There was Helsinki Pride week going on. On saturday there was Pride Parade, and they walked through all Helsinki downtown. I really wanted to attend but I'm wuite sure that probably my parent could have killed me after that. They say they wanted to protect me but I don't understand of protecting from what? What could happen? Somebody comes with a gun and kill us all? Or I'll embarrass myself? I don't understand. 

And to the end all pics of clothes and music I bought from Helsnki and Tallinn..   

Jeans (damn light picture) from Terranova 20€

Kurt and Courtney shirt from Cybershop 20€


Zip shoes from.. I don't know the store's name, it sells little higher quality shoes than .. for example Andiamo. anyway they cost about 51€

Neon green rivet belt from Backstreet Helsinki, that was on sale about 17€

And albums:
David Bowie: Heroes from Levykauppa Äx only 10 €
Hüsker Dü: Songs and Stories from Levykauppa Äx 8 €
Bad Religion: All Ages from Levykauppa Äx 10 €
U2: The Joshua Tree from Stockmann 21 €

That kind of things. Now soon I'm leaving to my summer cottage to Virrat (in English city's name would be Rivers) about 50-100 kilometers to north from Tampere. I need some quietness for a while. For me it's hard to be doing nothing so I need to get to place where I don't have anything to do. You know.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti