torstai 22. joulukuuta 2011

The girl with the dregen tattoo..

First, thnx for comments.. Sorry I haven't got any time to write here, I lost my camera and finally found it again, and blogger doesn't like to work with me; I can't write comments with my profile, or last time when I tried it didn't work.. anyway, I'm not on X -mas mood at all. Fuck the whole thing, I just don't give a shit right now. I'm not depressed, no, and I'm happy about holiday and so on.. I just don't feel like X -mas.

I wished books, albums, clothes and swedish candies for X -mas present. And acoustic bass and Les Paul. Ain't it gonna be cheap? New Mp3 would be great, new phone, new camera.. new camera that would work with no problem even for a one minute! It's hard to have a blog without a camera, Jesus. ( Hoping that new SLR camera would drop to my head from the sky)..
On holiday.. I've got a lot to do. Actually, a lot to watch. First Girl with the dragon tattoo.. it's on top of my must-see list! I think I'd be more that girl with Dregen -tattoo. Of course dragons are nice too, but I just think that chasing the Dregen would be more safe.
That new Sherlock Holmes.. hell yeah! I love Robert Downey Jr, I bought Iron Man yesterday so I could watch it again too. And I wanna watch all the James Dean movies too, it's been a long time since I've seen the rebel thing last time. And then holiday is over, and I've got 10 kg more weight, I've just been watching TV and eating chips and candy... XD

But now at last, I'm gonna put here some new photos.. (damn I need a new camera!)
My new Led Zeppelin -shirt <3 First thing I did: I cut the sleeves off.  

Have ya seen these either? My new black & white Razzle top ( Razzle used to wear yellow-black top with zebra print, so zebra print = Razzle), and that top I bought at Finlandia club..


I know, I look tired. I'm sorry for that. I could go to sleep right away.

Now those new clothes.. Actually, they're not so new anymore but 'coz my camera decided to try suicide, I couldn't put any pic I had taken myself here. But, anyway, Red "leather" pants I bought from Tampere Gina Tricot, (yeah, 4th of November)
Black jeans and GN'R shirt (when the old ones are too broken to use) from H&M  

Electric blue bleiser from H&M
I really love that color, but I could change the fabric of the inside of sleeves, 'coz it's actually balck flowers on white base.. I'm not really flower person, I like them only if they're dramatic enough or somehow oriental styled. ♥

Ya know, I believe that my guitar's amplifier is actually a hedgedog. No, I'm not on blow or anything, I just think so, 'coz it's really that small:

Marshall's amplifier's great, really, it's so small and cute but the voice (or noise) can be fucking loud if ya want to. And, distortion and the clean sound are both in the same, and with the clear difference, don't need to buy another one for distortion. (8 

Halle- fucking -lujah!!! Not fakin' it came yesterday with post!! <3<3 I don't know what's wrong with the pic, it's wrong way now O_O I listened the album through yesterday about  six or seven or Idon'tknowhowmany times, it's just great. And Nasty Suicide and Sami Yaffa make it just better. Actually, Michael Monroe and Nasty Suicide have written "Dead, Jail or Rock N' Roll". Sad that Nasty became a pharmasist and he doesn't tour or play regularly anymore, nowadays he looks little bit like Duff McKagan with his blond hair.. (:
And for those blues jamming days, I bought a X -mas present for myself when I was buying presents for others yesterday. Truth by Jeff Beck <3 I didn't even know that it's available in TopTen but I found it from sale.. And his band is cool. Rod Steward singing and Ronnie Wood on bass ♥

So, my holiday's gonna be watching films and listening to music, how's yours?
And, happy X -mas time for everyone! <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti