sunnuntai 19. helmikuuta 2012

Motor City is burning.. down.

First of all, R.I.P Michael Davis! (He was the guitarist of american protopunk band MC5.) I read today Dregen's facebook, and I found out that Michael Davis had died at age of 68, on 17th of February. Kick out the Jams on the other side!

Then, click this: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/black-sabbath-reunion-plans-reworked-20120217 I got shocked. They're not coming. I can't see them. And all the other people in Europe or UK or America can't see them either. I'm just wondering if Tony Iommi's cancer really is that bad that they had to cancel all the tourdates. I wish Tony'll get well soon. And when we know wat happened to Ronnie James Dio... I can't even imagine. So, thumbs up for Tony!

But now something happier; I got my birthday present from parents, and I was shopping yesterday, so I've got few (?) new albums:

  Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers album L.A.M.F. as LP from TopTen, only 10 €
Guns N' Roses: Speghetti Incident? from MiniMani, as crazy as it sounds, but I saw it there, so I bought it. As I saw once All Those Wasted Years by Hanoi Rocks on some gas station, was it Neste Oil..? Anyway, you gotta believe me with these. You CAN find cood albums with low price from grocery stores, gas stations, supermarkets etc. And even you'd feel stupid at first, you really start to smile when you see there Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses or Rolling Stones in the middle of Finnish so called music. Who's then da winner?  
MY parents bought me birthday present: So Alone by Johnny Thunders, Killer Lords (collection) by the Lords of the New Church and Disconnected by Stiv Bators ♥ 
Disconnected is amazing album, I love it. Stiv Bators had told that he really cares of lyrics of the songs, and that you can really hear. Words are not just empty shit like in many songs, they've really got the point. That the album I'm never ever gonna give up to anyone :3
And look what I got from my Fish!♥
Physical Graffiti by Led Zeppelin! The only one of Zeppelin albums that has never come on sale, and it's been taken only one new copy. It's one of the saddest albums I've ever heard, 'cause it sound like collection. Without a feeling played.. something. I don't know. It includes many beautiful songs, but they're raping teir own stuff, 'cause they play so unpassionedly as anyone can. And lazy. Like the band would be forced to studio. That's sad. But it's still a good album, 'cause in the middle of that shit there's still some fire... Or is it only Robert's voice?   

Anyway, I was today at Record Fairs in Kauhajoki. The people got good music taste there! I'll put some pics of my findings when I have more time to write.. (: 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti