keskiviikko 29. helmikuuta 2012

Holidays in the sun

I'm on holiday now, and sun is shining. For the first time. Not bad.

"När jag blundar" is the songname I've heard about million times in two days, some people talked bad about it, some people thought it's alright. Yep, we have a girl who'll sing a swedish song in Eurovision song contest. And now people's freaking out for that; "why we gotta send there some gay song?" or " swedish sucks" are the most written comments of the song. Now I'm begging you, stop it please. The song is alright, actually for me it's cute, and so much better than Stig or some other idiot. Use your brain, people! Ya wanted to send Stig there to embarrass us in front of all Europe? Yeah, why not, if Finland really has sinked that deep already.

By the way, the miracle has happened. I was shopping, but I didn't buy any album. Not even one. I just couldn't find anything good from TopTen, or I did find few "alright" CD's, but all of them were to expensive.

Instead of buying CD's I bought something I really needed, new jacket. Red fake leather jacket from Rockjet only 49€.. fake leather jackets ain't no cheap anywhere else either, in Seppälä they cost even over 70€.. who wants to buy 'em?!

Hey fellows, have heard the news.. Sex Pistols is making a comeback tour and maybe a new album? At least the band has made a new album deal, which could mean they're making up something... I can't wait for hearing about that more! 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti