maanantai 20. helmikuuta 2012

Record Fairs Part 2

Record Fairs. Weird but interesting meeting of old school music diggers around the province. The place full of middle aged men, few ladys, no people under 30 years old. Only few guys with Sex Pistols leather jackets and me and the Fish. But it was allright, kinda fun day anyway.
And now I've learned everything I need to know about Kauhajoki.

And, I picked something on my way, of course:

Sandinista! by The Clash, only 9€, on a good mood, no scratches or any other problems
Live for today/Opening nightmares single by The Lords of the New Church, 12€, used and you can hear it but it's able to listen to.. (:

CDs, both 6 €
Give 'em Enough Rope by The Clash
GN'R Lies by Guns N' Roses

I can't understand why I'm so "lately woken" with GN'R.. damn, I've got Appetite for Destruction for 5 years, and I've always forgot to by other albums from the band too.. Now I've got them all, at last. No, fuck Chinese Democracy. Is it even worth buying?

I'm on the Clash mood too, again. I've loved the Clash since I heard London Calling for the first time. It has really infuenced to music taste, as the most of Clash fans say, the band left the mark. As a punk band, the Clash has been different, radical but clever. And I love Joe Strummer, even though first year I listened to the Clash I didn't get the word of song lyrics, thanks to his sweet accents :3
It wasn't sarcasm, the accent is cute, but just hard to understand. And it's not Joe's fault.

First Dio album of mine; Sacred heart. It cost only 5 € (the seller put it on sale for me ) :3
It includes Rock N' Roll children, that's why it's the must-buy album. And Ronnie's voice is.. amazing.

Hanoi Rocks: All those wasted years, douple LP. IT includes cover of Alice Cooper song "Under my Wheels", that's why the Fish made me buy it. Usually I'm a collection hater, obviously not anymore. And All those waed years includes other nice covers too, like Lightning Bar Blues.

And. Now. Something very special. I found Voice of America by Little Steven from there. And the price was 2€! Two fucking euros!! The album cover was quite dirty and broken which made me think that the album itself gotta be in bad mood. But no; I listened it today. Firts side was totally clear, second little more scratchy but not that much that it would have been annoying. Not at all. It was fine. It was Little Steven's Voice of America (=legend from the 80's, not possible to buy anymore from anywhere) and it cost fucking 2 euros! I'm freaking out, my weekend was musically wonderful <3

 Fucking great. I love Record Fairs. Next year again, pleaze.  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti