perjantai 22. kesäkuuta 2012

Clockwork Angels and Suicide Solutions


   ♦It was the Summer Solstice yesterday, the shortest night and longest day of the year.♦

"Clockwork Angels" is new album by Rush, and "Suicide Solution" is song by Ozzy Osbourne. Someone could ask, how can I listen to Rush and Ozzy at the same time, but I have to aswer that I don't know. I just like them both.

I was cleaning my old school and our town's parliament house for three weeks, that was my summerjob. It was alright, but I had to wake up at four or three every morning, for I needed to be at six or at five at work. Also, I believe that windows have their own mind and thoughts, and they can decide to not to open when I try to open them with the key. Or some evil spirit lives in them. However, I never wash windows again. Now I'm just happy about the holiday which started yesterday.

Here are the albums I've lately bought, from Crüe trip to Helsinki and Vaasa..

Mötley Crüe: Girls, Girls, Girls & Too Fast For Love
Ozzy Osbourne. Blizzard of Ozz & Diary of a Madman
AC/DC: The Razor's Edge
Jimmy Page and Robert Plant: Walking into Clarksdale

And here's what I've been doing on my holiday..

What the fuck, a tea bag? I stole it from hotel and I thought it's still in my hand bag..
Anyway, I've been listening to Rush (actually it's not my CD, it's my dad's..) drawing something and writing some stupid lines up, accessing to tarot cards (I've always been interested in things that link into magic and occult), doing nothing special. I feel like I should do something but I don't know what at yet.

About the coming festivals: Ilosaarirock sounds good, headliners are D-A-D, The Hives and Michael Monroe. I haven't seen any other festival with good line-up this year in Finland, so I checked the London's and other Europe's gigs up:
 Public Image Ltd. is making reunion tour in the summer
Robert Plant has booked three shows already to London etc. I believe more are coming 'cause he has a new band now.    
Rush starts touring again, and it's coming to Finland next summer (tickets are already on sale)!
Muse is touring too, but the tickets were sold that fast we couldn't get any. Damn.
Alice Cooper is touring aroung Britain next autumn, and Duff McKagan's Loaded is the support act! I gotta get tickets there.. <3
Metal Gods Festival (or something like that) in Italy in August sounds damn good too: Ozzy Osbourne, Slash, Myles Kennedy and Mötley Crüe..
And Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses and Mötley play in some festival in France.. 
Now I'm just waiting for that Jimmy Page's annual one gig in Royal Albert's Hall or some other fine and cultured place..

And to the end, happy 70th birthday to Sir Paul McCartney! <3 Actually the official date was 18th of June. I'm just wondering how the "old guys" really start to be old.. or I'm just too young. Happy holidays once more to all of you!

 
Rush: The Wreckers

Ozzy Osbourne: No Bone Movies

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti