lauantai 2. kesäkuuta 2012

Time For Change

So, 9 years are over now, and everything I have to study is studied. Next autumn I'll hopefully be in IB school, but who knows what's gonna happen. From the last three years I really don't have so good memories, even though our principal spoke in the spring party about how great our school is. The time with friends, music lessons and art lessons were the best, everything else was bullshit. I learned in our school how people always look for their own advantage, and how they are two-faced, promise things but don't actually care for carry out them. And that's how I became cynical, thanks to teachers and our principal.
Now, when I finally can get out of here, it feels like the cage would have been opened. The summer vacation is up front and I hope it'll be good time.

The trip to Berlin was almost alright, even though I wouldn't have wanted to go at all. I didn't speak German than just a little, few words. I really don't like that language. But Berlin as a city seemed to be alright, full of life and people. We visited in many of the sights like Checkpoit Charlie etc, and one day we were off to shop. We visited in Hard Rock Café, though we couldn't find the school desk of the cover of School's Out, but drinks there were good. There was also a guitars of Jimi Gendrix and Eric Clapton, stuff from many many bands, shirt of Tony Iommi and so on. That was cool. And I also found a record store I love. Nice city I think but I hate group travels.

In next week on Thursday I'll be in Helsinki seeing Mötley Crüe live! I'm not very keen on about that band, but Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars are cute (and a reason why I'm going there). And next monday I have to wake up at six a.m. for work. I'll work for next three weeks, and with the money I'll earn I'm going to buy a new guitar, amplifier and acoustic bass, that's what I've been dreaming about for long time now. But first the guitar.

By the way, if you travel to Berlin, you should visit in City Music store. It's on Kudamm, nearby that memorial church. But what did I buy from there? The Doors -T-shirt (at last), one shirt with huge pic of Jimmy Page in front, and these albums:

Led Zeppelin I, II & Houses of the Holy
No Quarter: Jimmy Page and Robert Plant Unledded (includes cool version of Kashmir)


Old school rock from the 70's
Lou Reed: Transfromer
Black Sabbath: Vol. 4
The Doors: Waitng for the Sun
Alice Cooper: Billion Dollar Babies

Guitar heroes:
Jeff Beck: Emotion and Commotion
Slash feat. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators: Apocalyptic Love
That new album by Slash is fucking good, I've listened about 10 times through now, and some songs about hundred time already. Myles Kennedy has cool voice, it's said he has the sound range of 4 octaves (!) He can sing as high as Axl Rose´or even higher, but he doesn't sound like him - Myles sounds far better. If you haven't heard a song from the album yet, now quickly run to the nearest record store and buy it, you won't get dissapointed. Happy begin of vacation to all of you! (:  



  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti