perjantai 4. maaliskuuta 2011

Angst...

If you would just fall down on my knees
feel only the touch of my feelings
it would make you hit your head against the wall
but your heart won't let you across the bridge
to forget


Hope is a landscape of the lie
that tells you to keep it all inside
there's none to hear your story darling
and your mind lies on the floor in pieces
broken glass

Open the window and breathe
or run away by night time
don't think about you or me, just go
to lose your mind and kill the spirit
nightmare

There should be a party
I'm standing alone at home
Klock ticks on the beat of my heart
it's listening to the silence and seeing dark
side of me

Let your pain be free like you used to be
lying on the floor with knife in right hand
looking at the morning sun; its evil smile hurts
back to shadows, hide myself, nobody can see my pain
or touch

You tell 'em to break you, you're already
sinkin' so deep, hard to see light, easy to play
easy to lie and make them believe your eyes
you are already broken, nobody can fix you, or lick your sores
anymore

sew your heart shut
I don't wanna know or feel or believe, don't show it to me
Why you tore it open and trust to people, you guilty, shamed
tears drop on the floor, I need more booze

Itse kirjoitettu runo, no copies pleaze! Kuvat lavastettuja, don't have to worry :3 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti