maanantai 30. toukokuuta 2011

Springpartyjewellery...

Yep, I'm doctor House. You can call me Gregg.
No, not really, I'm not enough smart to be him.
And, which is the biggest problem: 
 I have two walking sticks, he has only one.
Bad exitends continue, as you all can see, and this weekend should be school's spring party and my cousins graduation party, he graduated from high school. 
Anyway, I have high heels for the parties, and the heel's hight is about 12 cm. How can I walk with them now? I don't even know what's wrong with my foot; doc said there's an infection in my heel and anckle, in some  membrane or something like that. I need to eat painkillers for a week and use those walking sticks for 2 weeks. happily ever after, and my own confirmation is after two weeks too. Damn.

Yeah, my confirmation camp starts in 9th of June, and lasts a week, so I can't make posts then for a week. But here's some jewellery which I think I could use in coming parties:

I don't know what's wrong with my camera, I can't zoom in or the pic changes to be unclear.
Anyway, Peace sign rings and a hummingbird ring from JC, peace ring cost about 5 €,  as the bird too.

Necklace from Earth Collection. Shop's full of colorful jewellery, somehow African style, if you know what I mean. Everything is 100% ekologic, but that's why quite expensive, that was about 21 €... 

I got the left black bracelet from my friend, thank you ♥
Right one, black and white is from Earth Collection, about 15 € if I remember right. 

I'd like to take a photo of my all suit, but I can't, cause I can't put that damn shoe to my foot. But I'm trieing my best, I swear. You'll got that pic some day.

One more thing; I know that the thing which i cound write about the best, is music. My music taste is wide but selective, I don't have limits but yes I do. That's why I thought, that I could start series of music, like visit in my mind, genre by genre. I think it's more huge than none of you have even thought, and I hope it'll be interesting. It really isn't only punk and rock, it so much more. Then you'll see. 
And of course I would make posts about everything else, but this way I could talk about music in general in it's own posts. Cause I'm too lazy to start whole new blog, and I don't think this needs it. Hope you'll like. 

See ya soon ~~♥ 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti