maanantai 16. toukokuuta 2011

What can make all nation go crazy?

It doesn't matter, if party continues a week, a month, nobody cares how drunk they are. It's time to celebrate, cause it happens only once in 16 years. Those who made it possible are national heroes. That was something awesome. Now Finland really is something, and I'm proud of being Finnish; we won the Ice Hockey World Championships! In final vs. Sweden, with numbers 6-1, with team without any player of the last win. And maybe it was only a good thing. Now put your hands up in the air and scream from your heart: We are the champions, my friend! We won, we really won, and as the Lions said, let's meet at Kauppatori today. All nations goes crazy for one win. But it's not just a win, it's the win Sweden, the win of ice hockey World Championships. And one thing for sure; I love Mikael Granlund!


Vintage shirt, real from the year 1995, when Finland won the Championship first time. That was too against Sweden, in final 4-1 for Finland..

TET (in Finnish, means so´mething like practising for worklife)  -week started today with those first grade -pupils.. awww.. they messed my hair, but now I've got the Finland's flag on my cheek :>

We won. We damn won the game you swedish motherf.. oh, sorry, you're still reading my posts. So, I meant, that our "dear enemy" lost the match! Once in sixteen years is not too often, so now, it's party time!

And this is my guy. Number 64. Grrr... :P

And now, let's sing! "Den glider in" and "Ihanaa leijonat ihanaa!" They are the most famous Finnish Ice-hockey songs, the first one from the year -95 and other from 2002.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti