perjantai 9. syyskuuta 2011

Drowings at night?

Yeah I drew these last week.. you know, when I have the right motivation to do something, then I'll do it fucking well.. and I can't go to sleep if I start something, I have to do it 'till it's ready or I like it myself.. many drowings have flown to trash can...  

Mick Jagger, I drew it few days ago.. from the computer screen it looks more bright than what it really is, but it's fine like that too I think. or I should have used darker pencil..



You know who? Failed Michael Monroe. He had originally left hand, but it failed and I cut it off. But I had already draw it 5 hours and it was about half past eleven at night so I couldn't throw it away. Thank god I didn't; it was better than I remembered..

And now that jungle-rhythm I've had obsession last two weeks about:
Listen to that rhythm and riff in the beginning, it's hypnotic. I love it, love it, love it. I love every song with jungle rhythm, like part of Guns N' Roses' Welcome to the Jungle.. actually I don't know others.. do ya?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti