perjantai 9. syyskuuta 2011

School's out!

Hey you dears ♥ Now I can say I'm almost happy of surviving this week through.. First, I needed to start one music instrument presentation, then one music genre presentation for school and one band presentation for school. Then, I was at meeting of club leaders, we have education tomorrow all day. -.-''
I realized that I actually like drowing, 'cause I'm not that bad as a drower as I remembered...

Today, I asked for work practise place from TopTen and got it ♥ And of course, I can't leave that store without bying something...
Michael Monroe: Peace of Mind
cost only 5€, and I couldn't live my baby there alone.. ♥

And Alice Cooper T-shirt. ALICE COOPER T-SHIRT! Which cost only 10€! Think, damn!
NOW I'm seriously really happy ♥ I love Alice Cooper, I have actually liked him since I was 5 years old and Poison was played from Radio Nova.. best song that has ever come from that radio channel. He is cool! And I love his make-up and his top hats.. < 3

OK, not so long post but I think everything important came out. As you can maybe notice.. see ya.  

PS. Can some of you tell me where to buy top hats?! I've tried to find one, but I can't.. I searched eBay, huuto.net etc, and I haven't found any.. so, if you can help, please comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti