sunnuntai 4. syyskuuta 2011

Welcome to the Jungle..

Sorry sorry SORRY dear ones for the writing break! I didn't mean it, but it just got longer and longer... damn. Sorry once again. And you know, it's hard to know what to write about, when nothing is happening in your life.

So anyway, school's started. Last year, the I could say that I'm free on some level. Yeah, one year left, thank god no more. I couldn't stand it.
And I started to work as Greenpeace volunteer, translating texts from English to Finnish. And what else..? I found Fair Trade Coke from one grocery store, ain't it cool? WE were selling cakes for our Germany trip with class, I don't even know do I really wanna go to Berlin anymore. Not like that...
I haven't bought CD's for a while, which is a miracle. Or actually I have, The Clash's album "The Clash" which is packed 100% carbon neutral. I like that, why there can't be more that kind of albums sold?

I found also a real GOD of photographing, take a look: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/nsixxfoto/ You know who is he? I hope ya do.. Maybe one of my principals is that I can't ever like Mötley Crüe, but I didn't say a word of Nikki Sixx..I really love his photos and that color world... I want black and white camera too.. (or I could steal his camera) ♥


One my way to school I noticed that lovely old building.. (I think it's falling down soon..)


Two old pics of me changed to be black and white..

Did you watch Monty Python movie Meaning of Life last saturday? I did and I loved it. Monty Python guys are genious, they know how to make something crazy to look like ordinary.

Jungle music ♥


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti