perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2011

Class trip(ping)

Today begins our class' eco weekend at school (we're collecting money for our classtrip..) We collect waste metal, we have flea market and coffeestore, and playing place for children. And believe me, it's not gonna work. Or if we get  money for organizing it, credits for me and the Fish. We want to travel to Helsinki, but I think our school's principal is gonna ruin that plan, if she only can. People are evil.

This post will be so short, 'cause we have chemistry lesson in computer class right now. Sorry for that. Guys are talking about penguins. I like that :3

I'd like to write a little about trusting and respection. I think those things have to always be earned. I just can't trust or respect authorities only because they are authorities. It's not fair. I respect people who deserve it, who have somehow shown me that they really worth my respection and trusting. There are only few people in the whole world who I trust to (my friends)  and I can't imagine myself explaining my personal things to authorities, like some tax officer or someone. I don't respect authorities automatically, 'cause I've noticed, that most of them are just normal people. Usually idiots/racists/normal Finnish people. And I'm fed up with people who are staring at me.

As you know I'm Alice Cooper fan, and I found out Alice's fans are officially called "Sick Things". Now I am officially the Sick Thing. Now I gotta stop, sorry. Bye <3

4 kommenttia:

  1. This was pretty cute post... :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Seriously?You think that all money came because of you and Fish? Wow!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Yep.. well we did the hardest work.. ~Clashie

    VastaaPoista