lauantai 29. lokakuuta 2011

Rock like F*CK!!

I'm really on rock mood now, I've listened to music all evening (as usual but just jumping around and singing along).. Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin. The Doors. And Velvet Revolver. You can start with those. And then continue to GN'R, Hanoi Rocks and  Andy McCoy. Aerosmith. AC/DC. Michael Monroe. And then whole thing again. It's hard to even be sitting at computer and writing this, I'd like to be jamming around.. It's life.
I don't remember when I have posted photos of myself last time.. sorry for that, but I just don't usually like any pic that's taken of me. Ya know, I take about 50 photos, and then post 3 or 4..  but anyway, here are few new photos:



I decided to play decorator for one day, 'cause I needed new drapes into my room..
And I think you can guess which ones I made my mom buy for me.

You can also see few posters on my walls..

I think this was all, not as much writing as sometimes.. well, good for you. I haven't bought that new Michael Monroe book YET, but believe me, it will be mine some day.  
I wanted to put here one song, but I couldn't find good video from it (most of them were forbidden in Finland 'cause of credits or something like that.) but the lyrics is great too. I can say, I'm not revolting against society, I'm just doing things as I want to. That's my style of living, take it or leave it.  

When I was a kid all I wanted to be
Was the meanest dude on the meanest machine
Now I'm going to wrong way on a one-way street
I never fit this society

I don't really mind
Doing my own time
The three choices I ever came to find
Were: Dead, Jail or Rock'n'Roll

I ain't looking for trouble but it's looking for me
The law of the jungle is protecting me
Lose sleep man stay out of your bed
You might wind up in jail if you lose your head

In death I might find
True peace of mind
But while I'm alive
Free choice is mine
It's either: Dead, Jail or Rock'n'Roll

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti