maanantai 3. lokakuuta 2011

Working class.. hero?

Fail. Fail. Fail. Ya know, this is the top of going crazy with every ordinary thing; make your hair in the morning, put makeup on, choose clothes, drink coffee and ask your daddy to bring you to work practise TET to Vaasa. Sounds easy. Well, it isn't. My hair just doesn't look good, I have lost my eye-liner, I don't know where are my black jeans, I drink three 3 dl mugs of coffee once, and my dad must go to work earlier so me and the Fish were hanging around Vaasa over than hour, when temperature was +2 degrees outside. Life's hard. Or I'm just a freak.  

Anyway, this week is TET week. And I feel already, *in Monday evening* that I could stay at home tomorrow. My anckles and legs are hurting for walking around places all the time and I've drunk 7 cups of coffee but I feel tired. But it's fun to be somewhere else than at school, and do something different. I'd like to work at TopTen ya know, I know the place better than my pockets, I suppose.. This week is gonna be alright, but next.. I don't wanna go back to school. You'd know, if you're there a day you'll never want to come back. In case you can get out from there.

I try to make myself positive by thinking only 4 weeks and 4 days to Michael Monroe's show in Lahti.. <3 Sorry for all the writing mistakes by the way, I slept three hours last night and I still have stuff to do..  I have to stop now, this became quite like a mini-post, but I have still one questionfor you:
do ya know who's the fucking coolest guy in the world?

Andy of course. ♥ 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti