tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

Out of the blue and into the black

Sorry for the break, I had huge problem with my Google account.. I tried to delete my youtube account 'cause my password didn't work, and I created somehow new e-mail for myself... but anyway, now I made this work again.. And: thank you so much to new reader (!) (:

Today is Johnny Rotten's birthday. He's one of those old school punkrockers who are still alive. For me, it's respection with no limits. He just is so cool.
Sex Pistols has never been my favorite punk group, or Johnny my favorite vocalist, but they created something NEW and OWN. It's rare nowadays. And Rotten isn't only punk influental, he influenced a lot on american rock music, especially Neil Young.

And this really wasn't a post, only a little mention. Rock n' roll will survive.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti