maanantai 16. tammikuuta 2012

Sergeant Pepper was a clever dude.

I'm not saying that I'd have change my opinion about Beatles. But I have always loved the names that Macca and other made up, like Magical Mystery Tour or Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. If you ask why, I can only answer, that I don't know. If you ask: Rolling Stones or Beatles? I'll still answer Rolling Stones. But I think this might be part of growing up; I stand Beatles now little bit more than.. for example four years ago. I respect it more. And I don't know why I'm telling you this.

Actually, I've been listening to blues for a while. Led Zeppelin, Dr. Feelgood (the band, not Mötley album) and Nazareth. Most of all Zeppelin. And AC/DC's oldest albums, like High Voltage, Powerage and Highway to hell. I think the idea of blues is creating a feeling, or a air, which comes stronger and stronger by every second of the song. The song starts from somewhere and ends to some other place. It's not a circle, it's a trip.
I love the original old blues bass line, like in Led Zeppelin's song Bring It On Home, and sound of saxophone. Seriously, there's far too few bands, that include saxophone to their songs.

I think you'll be wondering now, why I'm telling you this, actually things that don't matter. I think they're little things in life, which everyone should notice; if the picture is ugly, you gotta find a beautiful detail from it.
It's night time and I'm quite down. And I wanted to write something to you. My web works so bad, so I can't put videos here, but if I listened to music right now, the songs would be Make It Go Away, Not Anymore, Ain't It Fun, Stairway To Heaven and Hey,Hey, My,My. If you don't have anything else to do, I dare to ask you to listen to those songs <3

This meant to be a " mini-post"...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti