maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012

Sabbath bloody Sabbath

I just read something terrible: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/musiikki/black-sabbath--kitaristilla-syopa/art-1288440904146.html

I needed to write it down here, 'cause I'm so shocked.. Tony Iommi created most of legendary Black Sabbath songs, he was the former of the band and without him Iron Man wouldn't ever have seen the sunlight. Many people say he isn't so great guitarist, but the reason is that he has lost fingers in some accident.

Now I only hope he'll get better, and he wouldn't need to share a fate of Ronnie James Dio, (singer of Rainbow, Black Sabbath and so on)  who died for stomach cancer in 2010.. Ya know I got those tickets to Black Sabbath show, and now there's a possibility that they're gonna cancel all tour. Of course, it must be done if Tony's health is too bad for touring, but.. I'm shocked. I wish he will be alright. Strength and love for him, I don't know what else to say.
Only hope that this band will live forever.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti