tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

Record Fairs Part 1

Yep, last saturday there was Record Fairs, "Levymessut", organized in Vaasa. And of course I needed to check it out. First I gotta tell ya this sad story:
I found Led Zeppelin album Physical Graffiti from there. Actually, some guy next to me found it, and started to look at it. It was quite scratched, so the guy said he's not gonna buy it. It cost 25 €. And at that moment, when I was going to say to seller that I can buy the whole prize, the seller reported, that he can sell it for 15€. So that guy just bought the album I needed surely more than he. Damn.

There was so much good albums, especially famous old albums. I couldn't find Dead Boys or Lords Of The New Church even I tried, but I found the Damned, Nazareth and Alice Cooper. The prizes of singles are so high, Johnny Thunders Chinese Rocks cost 28€!
So at alst I walked out from the Olympia to TopTen...

Led Zeppelin III from TopTen.. I just love Immigrant Song too much.
And actually I don't really know Rainbow's music, but I love Ronnie James Dio, so it's gotta be good. That was some collection from the year 1977. 

 And to the end the thing I'm fn' proud of:

I found Hanoi Rocks: Underwater World colored single from Record Fairs. <3
This album was originally released in 1984 for promotion of  Two Steps From The Move, and in the plastic bag where the album was is still a label: selling on is forbidden.
I found this once from Levykauppa Äx, and it cost 60€. Now I got it with 25.

Next Saturday Record Fairs will be organized in Seinäjoki, at Rytmikorjaamo. And I'll be there..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti