tiistai 17. heinäkuuta 2012

Summer Songs

I thought I could share my little weird Summer Playlist with you guys.. So, here are few songs which have really made my summer this year, I hope you'll like them too (:

For Sunny Days:

Van Halen - Fools
[Yeah. Van Halen. Get over of that Horrible "Jump" and listen to older records and you'll get surprised positively. That's my advice.]

Rush - The Spirit of Radio
 [Strange songs.. that's the reason why I like Rush. Strange in a good way,
and also I love Geddy Lee's voice, although you mght find it weird..]

Led Zeppelin - Dy'er Mak'er
[Someone would wonder why in hell would the best blues band write a reggae song. Well, I don't know why they wrote this, but it works pretty good. Right? ]

Alice Cooper - Be My Lover
[Oh, Alice Cooper ♥ I don't know why I chose this song, it's positive and Killer is one of my favorite albums of him, and this is happier (?) album than Love It To Death so.. ]

Rolling Stones feat. Eric Clapton - Brown Sugar
[Happy 50th Birthday to the Rolling Stones! Hope they'll keep on rolling and come to Finland again.. on their next world tour. I've got a feeling their really doing it. This was nice version of Brown Sugar, and Eric Clapton one of the cool guitar players. ]

Sir Paul McCartney - Ob La Di, Ob La Da
[I don't know how the song should be written officially... anyway, if this really doesn't make you smile (at all, even a little bit), I think you should just shoot yourself. ]


For Rainy Days:


Jeff Beck - Drown In My Own Tears
[I love this song, I love Ray Charles and I love love love Jeff Beck. ]

Led Zeppelin - No Quarter
[This is the most unzeppelin of all Led Zep songs, but it's one of my favorites.]


Black Sabbath - Planet Caravan
[Probably the most beautiful song Black Sabbath has ever written, I suppose. By the way, Happy 63rd Birthday, Geezer Butler (: ]

Johnny Thunders - You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory
[He would have had his 60th Birthday on Sunday. But no, he has died over 20 years ago. World is rude and unfare, but legends will live forever. Without Johnny Thunders my world would be so different. I love him, and I love this song.]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti