tiistai 31. heinäkuuta 2012

Who's next?

I've spent my time mostly by listening to The Who and Rush. And... The Beatles (?)
I'd love to go to see Rush next summer when they play in Helsinki and tickets are already on sale.. I've heard they play live loud and their gigs are long, over three hours. Sounds good. The Who (or what's left from it, Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend) are on tour too, but in America.

I decided to see Macca playing at Olympics Opening Seremony in London, so I watched all that fucking boring show with the flag thing and speeches and marching... and Macca came to stage at three a.m. and played on song; Hey Jude. But it was worth it.  

We got tickets to Alice Cooper Halloween Night Of Fear show in London (Wembley Arena) on 28th of October. And support acts are Killing Joke and Duff McKagan! That's gonna be awesome concert! <3

I think I have wasted this summer vacation. I haven't done anything, just been at home, been to shopping, been to one gig and spent few days at our summer cottage..
Oh yeah, I cooked seitan with my friend few days ago. It's veggie food made from wheat and water and it incudes lots of protein.. And making it is.. interesting, time-taking and extremely messy. All the kitched will be covered with flour after that. But seitan tastes good when it's ready.

Anyway, I should do something clever, but I've got only 2 weeks of holiday left.
I started to look for albums I've bought in a month and just thought that actually I haven't had time to do anything else.. so I should stop whining.
What the hell is wrong with my camera?!

Dead Boys: We Have Come For Your Children (LP)
The Clash: Combat Rock
Rolling Stones: Exile on Main St.

[Look the CDs you buy from sales like "Two CDs with 15€.. It's likely that the normal price of the CDs can be 20€ but if you buy two you'll get them both with 15€.. not bad, you'll save 25€. ]

Aerosmith: Pump
Alice Cooper: Hey Stoopid
Backyard Babies: Backyard Babies

My guitar heroes and few cool singers:
Jimmy Page: Outrider ( featuring singers on the album are Robert Plant, John Miles and Chris Farlow from Colosseum. Cool guys with cool voices. )
Jimmy Page and David Coverdale: Coverdale & Page
Jeff Beck: This Week: Live at Ronnie Scott's!
Jeff Beck: You Had It Coming 

And then the Rush albums:
It's funny to notice that you have liked some band for few weeks and you've already bought almost half of the band's albums... Luckily, Rush has that many albums that I think it might take quite long before I've bought all of them.
Permanent Waves
Moving Pictures
Snakes and Arrows

I've dreamed about a new guitar for a while but I haven't bought it - yet. I'm going to.

I hope your summer vacation has been happy too. Or you have spent your time smarter than I have :3
Happy rest-of-the-holiday and don't kill yourselves before the vacation ends! (:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti