tiistai 28. kesäkuuta 2011

here's a starwoman, waiting in the sky..

I started to pack my clothes in the morning, 'cause tomorrow we'll travel to Tallinna and Helsinki. I'll be at home again in late evening in saturday. So, when I was looking at my wardrobe and tried to make some scan or an idea which I'd take with me, I ended up to take pictures of clothes I haven't used for a while...
But first, here's a pic of my confirmation photos.. I really hate them so <3

Should I like these pictures?

OK, here's those cloth pics.. I tried to find something interesting from my wardrobe (which I still would like myslef) and that wasn't an easy thing. As you can maybe notice, I like details with something metal, black leather, rivets, and I've fallen in love with all those 80's jackets with glitter and everything, and uniforms too. They always bring my mind a picture of some a little bit Star Wars -style space ship with E.T. and Cpatin EO and all that stuff, ya know. Who wouldn't love it?   


Shirt: H&M
Metal belt: Ninja
Black&white belt: Nahkapaikka
Leather-looking leggings: JC
Shoes: Bianco
Bracelet: KappAhl (boys)



Black top, skirt and jacket: H&M
Peace necklace: Funtoy
Metal necklace: Glitter

Serve the Servants by Nirvana playing from stereos

Why all my clothes are from H&M?! That jacket and skirt are from there too.
Somebody shoot me, please.



Wonderful hippie-skirt: Lindex (children type, size 152 XD means it's old)
Black shoes: (you're gonna laugh at me) H&M
Leather Jacket: Zara

Now, let me tell you my theory. Theory about that which is the maxim level of being fake. You'll be surprised of this; I mean Lady Gaga. All Gaga fans, I don't want to make you upset, so please, surch quickly an other blog. Or, if you want to read of your dear top fake, go ahead. But remember that I warned 'cause I tried to be nice for you (Gaga fans) and that doesn't happen so often.  


These pics are of me. And, I'm not trying to look like lady Gaga. If somebody would say that to me, I'd hit her/him. I'm trying to look like David Bowie. That was no joke.
Anyway, now I'll tell you a sad kind of story:
In one evening, I was listening David Bowie's album "Aladdin Sane" like it was the most normal thing on Earth. Nothing weird. I just listened it and watched the picture of album cover; he had read flash, made by makeup, on his face. And it brought something to my mind. Lady Gaga. Look if you don't believe:

David Bowie, Aladdin Sane album cover

Lady Gaga, Pocer face album cover in special record.

I shocked completely, ran at computer and surched pics of both. And then I shocked even more of that how Gaga dares to act like the flash is her idea? Or her "logo"? It was on the CD, it was everywhere at times. Does Gaga try to some Bowie of young generation? In that case she should quickly make up something own..


 And the story goes on; in 70's Bowie dressed up in plastic ( yeah, think, it wasn't Gagas trick) to play tortured alien in his show. About 35 years ago. Think about it. And I still think, that tortured aliens are somehow more sympathetic than sexy nuns.

Decide yourself. If Gaga think there's something new of wearing weird clothes for shocking people, what would she say about this? Pic of Bowie's show from the year 1973. Which means... 38 years ago?



Can't do better?

And eye makeup ideas have been totally just Gaga's own, right?


Pink and white.


More pink and more white. Pics from 1973 and the beginning of 80's.


And, like copying David Bowie wouldn't be enough, she needs to copy Elton John in piano ballads, his style of playing, songs, everything. And, what everybody know she has copied everything else from Madonna; Madonna has roots in Italy too, but not only Italy -thing, I mean everything in the show: Cars on stage, dace moves, clothing, everyhing. 

And her name is from Queen's song "Radio Gaga".

Which own does she have? Or does she have anything? Are young people nowadays really that stupid, that they don't know Elton John, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Queen or David Bowie? Or don't they just... care?

2 kommenttia: