sunnuntai 24. huhtikuuta 2011

The Easter holiday

Peaceful Easter for everyone! I hope you'd enjoy of holiday before the last month in school.. As you have maybe noticed, I've made little changes to this blog, and changed my name to be Clashie, 'cause that's my name in Twitter.. anyway, I just wish I could go at hearstylist.. my time is in 5.4., then I'm gonna paint this black again and cut other side short.. and take fex earrings more.. I want to have 3 in other and 9 in other, now I have one in both.. great. One new eternity project to my list...

Time has gone by listening music, so here's my Easter's playlist:

Clashies music vol. #1

U2 - Angel of Harlem
Nirvana - Lithium
Papa Roach - I almost told you that I loved you
David Bowie - Space oddity
Foo Fighters - In your Honor
The Clash - Jimmy Jazz
Green Day & U2 - the Saints are coming
Green Day - Cigarettes and Valentines
My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words
The Clash - I'm not Down
U2 - Original of the Species
The Rolling Stones - Start me Up
The Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the U.K.
The Clash - Train In Vain
U2 - Breathe
The Doors - Light my Fire
The Rolling Stones - It's only Rock N' Roll (but I like it)
The Clash - London Calling
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

Oh, somehow so much U2 and The Clash on the list.. well, I suppose it's the moment of life that makes me listen those bands.. but old Clash is fn' cool, really. (8
And I made a point just a second ago of that what I'm gonna do when I'm adult; I study in London to be a photographer, then go to South Africa for voluntary, come back to Finland and go to politics, found an own charity foundation,  live in a weird and big house with my spouse and 4 adopted children, and then... buy a PANDA!! They're fn' cute, right?




Anyways, happy Easter!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti