lauantai 9. huhtikuuta 2011

Hanging around the railwaystation.. I could call it a spring ♥

Oh my god I look so tired... though I was tired, cause I woke up about half past eight without any coffee. (it's a miracle).. And as you can see, I have few posters on my walls in my room...but anyway, our plan was to go to railwaystation's secondhand store, which was nice place, I liked to hang around there..

The secondhand store, where I bought one jeanshirt, I couldn't take a photo of it, sorry..

Laihia's modern railwaystation..

What if train had come?

And one picture from my backyard, almost all snow is gone <3

I think I would start to write this in english.. cause one of my friends can't speak finnish, and I want that she would understand something about this, too.. And this is international website, right? Oh, by the way, you can find me nowadays from youtube nowadays, by name Bonotar (what a bright idea) 
And, I need to say this again, I can't update this so often because for my hand.. I tried to get to show this to doctor, but in Laihia's hospital they didn't give me time and nurses just informed, that I should have taken the time at 8 o'clock at morning..

so, seeya ♥ I promise to post quicklier now (:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti